of international shipping experience
ECU Worldwide is the largest non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC) with offices throughout the world specializing in freight consolidation. Our core business is the handling of Less than Container Load (LCL), Full Container Load (FCL), and air cargo to numerous destinations worldwide.
ECU Worldwide offers bi-weekly, weekly and daily services via our globally coordinated network of 300+ offices firmly established in over 160 countries including Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
ECU Worldwide has guaranteed space with all carriers and private off dock warehousing at most destinations.
ECU Worldwide USA offers import LCL/FCL transportation services from origins around the world direct into the United States and Puerto Rico. We are licensed to store bonded cargo and also specialize in the handling and storage of green (not yet roasted) coffee.
In 2007, Econocaribe and ECU-Line joined forces to leverage each other’s core strengths. In 2013 that relationship was further cemented as Econocaribe officially became a part of the ECU-Line family extending services to ports across the world. On May 2, 2016 ECU-Line was rechristened as ECU Worldwide and Econocaribe completely adopted the new brand.
What Makes Us Different
- We’re one of the largest consolidators in the Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) industry with global coverage.
- We’re the largest Less-than-Container-Load (LCL) consolidator in the Caribbean and Latin American markets (measured by number of shipments, cargo tonnage or annual billings).
- We offer Full Container Load (FCL) services to worldwide destinations.
- We offer air freight services to the Caribbean, Latin America and other worldwide destinations.
- We operate a dedicated Projects Division to handle non-containerized and over-dimensional cargo.
- We maintain over 500,000 square feet of warehouse space in Miami, Florida alone.
- Our divisions include physical handling and storage of freight, and distribution warehousing.
- We can coordinate LCL/FCL trucking arrangements from any point in the United States.
- We are a Central Examination Station in Miami for U.S. Customs.